Search Engineer (Middle ~ Senior)
Established in Tokyo from 2005, from several hundred of images and 50 contributors, Pixta has grown to be the owner of the biggest Ecommerce platform for selling & buying licensed image, video, illustrator… in Japan. Nowadays, Pixta has expanded and set up its branch in 6 countries, namely Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, Singapore, Vietnam and Korea. In Vietnam, our technical team & overseas teams work collaboratively to drive the product development.
Our goal is to hire a passionate Search Engineer who thinks in code, comes up with new ideas and possesses mind of continuous improvement.
- Cooperate with overseas teams to provide value-added service to end users in cross border culture and markets.
- Use Elasticsearch for powering search images systems
- Work on challenging problems in areas such as data storage, cache utilization, query optimization, search relevance tuning and more.
- Contribute to the vision and objectives for Search Services in alignment with end user needs and market opportunities
- Collaborates with our services and infrastructure teams to design and build scalable search platforms processing millions of image
- Proven experience with cluster architecture, design and deployment
- Be good at one of the OOP language programming (Ruby, Python, Java, C++)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with data structures fundamentals
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment and constantly revising assumptions in response to new requirement
- Detail oriented, self-awareness and a desire to continually improve
Nice to have:
- Experience improving web latency in complex large scale deployments
- Hands on experience working on search and/or NLP systems
- Prior experience with AWS, Elasticsearch, Kibana is nice to have
|Job Category||Research & Development|
|Report to||Search Team Leader|